Recipe: Delicious My Dry Rub Recipe

My Dry Rub Recipe.

My Dry Rub Recipe You can have My Dry Rub Recipe using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Dry Rub Recipe

  1. It's of dark brown sugar.
  2. You need of paprika.
  3. It's of black pepper.
  4. It's of chili powder.
  5. Prepare of smoked paprika.
  6. It's of ground cumin.
  7. It's of garlic powder.
  8. Prepare of onion powder.
  9. It's of dry mustard.
  10. Prepare of celery salt.
  11. Prepare of salt.
  12. You need of nutmeg.

My Dry Rub Recipe step by step

  1. In a small bowl mix all ingredients together..
  2. Rub on ribs or any kind of pork..

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Recipe: Delicious Beef Curry Recipe

Recipe: Delicious Mix Veg Recipe

Recipe: Perfect Doughnuts Recipe