Recipe: Appetizing My Dry Rub Recipe

My Dry Rub Recipe.

My Dry Rub Recipe You can cook My Dry Rub Recipe using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Dry Rub Recipe

  1. You need 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
  2. You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
  3. Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
  4. You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
  5. You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
  6. You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
  7. It's 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
  8. You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
  9. Prepare 1 tbsp of dry mustard.
  10. Prepare 2 tsp of celery salt.
  11. You need 1 tsp of salt.
  12. You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.

My Dry Rub Recipe step by step

  1. In a small bowl mix all ingredients together..
  2. Rub on ribs or any kind of pork..

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Recipe: Delicious Beef Curry Recipe

Recipe: Delicious Mix Veg Recipe

Recipe: Perfect Doughnuts Recipe